3herosoft DVD Cloner can help you make copies of your DVDs to preserve the original discs from any physical damage. It also lets you shrink disc’s contents so that they fit onto another disc with a smaller storage capacity. The program has a very nice interface. In addition, it is so intuitive that you will not have any difficulty to use it.
Various types of DVD sources are supported. Thus, you can import not only standard discs but also DVD folders and ISO image files. Two types of copies are allowed. You may choose to copy the whole disc or just the main movie. The latter is a way to shrink the contents. However, this is also accomplished by skipping the copy of DVD menus or selecting some audio tracks and subtitles. Unfortunately, it does not let you select specific titles or chapters to copy.
Besides burning discs, the program also supports saving the contents to a DVD folder or an ISO image. This way, the program can be used not only to clone DVDs but also to burn a disc from contents you store on your hard disk, or reversely, to store a copies of your DVDs in your computer.
All in all, 3herosoft DVD Cloner works just as expected. It supports a wide range of both input sources and output types. Unfortunately, it does not support extracting specific contents.
- It is easy to use.
- It supports various source types.
- It allows not only burning discs but also saving the contents to DVD folders and ISO image files.
- It supports shrinking DVDs by copying only the main movie, skipping menus, and choosing audio tracks and subtitles
- It does not support extracting specific contents.
- It does not support automatic shrinking.